Using the product
LBBW Business Direct is a Internet banking system that allows managing your account 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year from any part of the world using any computer connected to the Internet. Internet banking via LBBW Business Direct is accessible through https://www.lbbwdirect.cz.
The product is designed mainly for clients who place a large number of payment orders as well as for those who will appreciate the possibility of multiple signature authorizations.
LBBW Business Direct allows:
- Monitoring information on accounts
- Making domestic and foreign payments in a convenient manner, including placing payment orders in advance
- Placing and managing recurring payment orders, batch payments, and direct debit
- Defining and sending sample orders
- Exporting / importing data (transferring data from/to accounting books, generating bulk payment orders)
- Using a combined multiple-signature authorization process for orders (E, A, B)
- Sending and receiving messages to and from the bank
Methods how to access and control your account
- SMS access provides full access to the account, the authentication by passwords is confirmed by SMS security code and confirmation of active transactions (payments) is done via SMS security codes sent to your mobile phone.
- In case of Authenticator approach, you will get full access to your account as well as high security features thanks to access codes generated by an application located directly in the Authenticator that you get from LBBW Bank.
What are the advantages?
- Simple, user-friendly control features tailored to clients' needs
- Flexible access to accounts
- Secure data transmission using state-of-the-art technologies
- Maximum daily limit for the disposal of funds in accounts
- Accessibility from any computer with the required software and an Internet connection
- Possibility to authorize account access for other users
- Online display of current balances, blocked access, accrued interest, available overdraft, and daily debit and credit balances
Who can you contact?
For more information, contact one of our branches or call 844 844 822, international calls +420 233 233 233, (Mon - Fri, 8:00 - 19:00) or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What do you need to know?
To use LBBW Business Direct services, you need to:
- Sign the applicable contract with LBBW Bank CZ a.s.
- Have at least one LBBW Bank CZ a.s. account
Technical requirements for using the service:
- Authenticator from LBBW Bank in case you choose high security features
- Internet connection (dialup, ISDN, DSL, etc.); the minimum speed of 33.6 kbps is recommended
- Internet Browser (Internet Explorer version 7.0 and higher) with support Java Script, Cookies
Security guidelines for using LBBW Business Direct:
- As soon as you end using LBBW Business Direct, log out of the system and close the browser window!
- If you use LBBW Business Direct from a computer at an Internet café, be very cautious and pay attention to unknown or suspicious programs and processes that may be running or taking place.
- Always make sure that the page to which you log in begins with https:// and that the certificate (small frame symbol in IE7.0) is valid and actually belongs to LBBW Bank (verify by clicking on the frame).
CN = www.lbbwdirect.cz
OU = Member, VeriSign Trust Network
OU = Authenticated by VeriSign
OU = EB
O = LBBW Bank CZ a.s.
L = Praha 5
S = Czech Republic
C = CZ
General security rules for working on the Internet:
- Regularly check your computer with antivirus software (with updated virus definitions) for viruses and Trojan horses.
- Do not open unknown and suspicious email attachments.
- Use a firewall for connecting to the Internet.
Documents for download:
- Application for establishing or changing access to LBBW Business Direct services
- Direct banking agreement
- Instructions for using Authenticator
- Instructions for using eCode authenticator
- Structure of LBBW Business Direct Data Imports
- Structure of LBBW Business Direct Data Exports
- Recommendation for creation of payments in Russian Roubles (RUB) to Russian Federation