Using the product
LBBW Direct is a modern Internet banking system that allows servicing your account 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year from any part of the world using any computer connected to the Internet. Internet banking via LBBW Direct is accessible through https://www.lbbwdirect.cz?ib=1.
LBBW Direct is mainly designed for private clients and small businesses that make a limited number of payments.
LBBW Direct allows:
- Monitoring information on accounts
- Making domestic and foreign payments in a convenient manner, including placing payment orders in advance
- Placing and managing recurring payment orders, batch payments, and direct debits
- Defining and sending sample orders
- Sending and receiving messages to and from the bank
Methods how to access and control your account
- SMS access provides full access to the account, the authentication by passwords is confirmed by SMS security code and confirmation of active transactions (payments) is done via SMS security codes sent to your mobile phone.
- In case of eCode approach, you will get full access to your account as well as high security features thanks to access codes generated by an application located directly on the chip of your LBBW Bank payment card.
What are the advantages?
- Simple, user-friendly control features tailored to each clients' needs
- Flexible access to accounts
- Secure data transmission using state-of-the-art technologies
- Maximum daily limit for the disposal of funds in accounts
- Accessibility from any computer with the required software and an Internet connection
- Possibility to authorize account access for other users
- Online display of current balances, blocked access, accrued interest, available overdraft, and daily debit and credit balances
Who can I contact?
For more information, contact one of our branches or call 844 844 822 (international calls +420 233 233 233), (Mon - Fri, 8:00 - 19:00) or send an email to email@example.com for more information.
What do I need to know?
To use LBBW Direct services, you need to:
- Sign the applicable contract with LBBW Bank CZ a.s.
- Have at least one account at LBBW Bank CZ a.s.
Technical requirements for using the service:
- LBBW Bank chip payment card (eCode)
- Internet connection (dialup, ISDN, DSL, etc.); the minimum speed of 33.6 kbps is recommended
- Internet Browser (Internet Explorer version 7.0 and higher) with JAVA script support and cookies
Security guidelines for using LBBW Direct:
- As soon as you finish using LBBW Direct, log out of the system and close the browser window!
- If you use LBBW Direct from a computer at an Internet café, be very cautious and pay attention to unknown or suspicious programs and processes that may be running or taking place.
- Always make sure that the page to which you log in begins with https:// and that the certificate (small frame symbol in IE7.0) is valid and actually belongs to LBBW Bank (verify by clicking on the frame).
CN = www.lbbwdirect.cz
OU = Member, VeriSign Trust Network
OU = Authenticated by VeriSign
OU = EB
O = LBBW Bank CZ a.s.
L = Praha 5
S = Czech Republic
C = CZ
General security rules for working on the Internet:
- Regularly check your computer with antivirus software (with updated virus definitions) for viruses and Trojan horses.
- Do not open unknown and suspicious email attachments.
- Use a firewall for connecting to the Internet.
Documents for download:
- Application for establishing or changing access to LBBW Direct services
- Direct banking agreement
- Instructions for using eCode authenticator
- Instructions for the first login using SMS access
- The structure of Domestic and Foreign Payment files imported to the LBBW Business Direct Internet banking system
- The structure of Domestic and Foreign Payment files exported from the LBBW Business Direct Internet banking system
- Recommendation for creation of payments in Russian Roubles (RUB) to Russian Federation