How can I use the product?
A Term deposit can be opened with a single deposit of your surplus money for a fixed period of time. This product is designed for both domestic and foreign clients (physical persons).
Term deposit accounts can be kept in both domestic and foreign currencies (USD, EUR, GBP, CHF).
We offer you the following types of term deposits:
- Single - the deposit can not be renewed at the maturity date. The deposit, including interest, is transferred into the client's current account into the client's current account;
- Roll-over - the deposit is automatically renewed on the maturity date for another equal period of time at the interest rate applicable on the roll-over date;
- Constant - the deposited amount remains unchanged, and the interest is credited into the current account;
- Capitalized - the deposit is increased by the credited interest amount.
What are the benefits?
- With the help of a term deposit, you can favourably increase your surplus funds.
- Maintenance of the term deposit account is free of charge.
- Deposits have a fixed interest rate valid for the entire deposit period.
- You can choose to open a term deposit for periods starting at 7 days.
Who can tell me more?
Please contact our branches for more information.
What else do I need to know?
The interest rate of a term deposit depends on the amount deposited, the currency and maturity term of the deposit, with interest credited on the maturity date.