Make your dreams of your own living come true!
- Financing can cover up to 90 % of the property collateral value.
- Low interest rate fixed for up to 20 years.
- Long-term loan maturity of up to 30 years.
IQ Mortgage for living and recreation
- Examples of using an IQ Mortgage
- Who is a mortgage loan for?
- Documents required
- Mortgage repayment insurance
- Additional information
IQ Mortgage Parameters
|Maximum loan amount (LTV)||90 % of the collateral value of the property|
|Type of interest rate||fixed|
|Minimum loan value||CZK 250,000|
|Maximum loan value||CZK 12.5 million|
|Minimum repayment term||4 years|
|Maximum repayment term||30 years|
|Fixed interest rate period||1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 10, 15, 20 years|
|Repayment||In case of a fixed interest rate – monthly annuity instalments|
|In case of a floating interest rate – monthly linear instalments|
|Collateral||A lien on a property located in the Czech Republic (Overview of accepted collateral)|
|Required insurance||Insurance of the mortgaged property|
|Current Account at LBBW Bank||Yes|
LTV = the ratio of the loan and the property’s collateral value
Examples of using an IQ Mortgage
- Purchase of a building lot or construction of a family house or an apartment for living or a recreational property
- Remodelling and refinement work of a property for living
- Acquisition of a cooperative share
- Payment of an inheritance share, settlement of spouse joint ownership, buyout of co-ownership shares
- Refinancing of investments or loans from legal entities invested into living or recreational properties
Who is a mortgage loan for?
- Citizens of the Czech Republic or EU
- Other foreigners with permanent or temporary residence in the Czech Republic
- Minimum 18 years old, no negative record in the Credit Bureau
- Minimum monthly net income CZK 10,000
- Current employment contract for at least 3 months, self-employed persons must have been conducting business for at least 2 years
- Completed mortgage application
- One Identification Document
- Income statement confirming the salary – employees
- Tax return for the last taxation period - self-employed persons
- Documents pertaining to the mortgaged property/ purpose of the loan
If the property is co-owned by spouses, a mortgage application must be made jointly by both spouses.
Additional documents may be required in case of non-standard income, loan purpose or collateral.
Mortgage repayment insurance
You can opt for one insurance plan:
- Payment protection against the inability to pay instalments due to death, third degree of disability and incapacity for work.
- Payment protection against the inability to pay instalments due to death, third degree of disability, incapacity for work and unemployment.
Available only for mortgages with fixed interest rate.
Call 800 700 800 or visit any LBBW Bank branch for more detailed information on mortgage loans..