- We offer trading investment instruments through repo transactions, which are credit transactions intended to increase the value of available funds or to obtain financing sources. These transactions involve a secured transfer of securities and are completed using the most liquid investment instruments traded in the SPAD segment of the Prague Stock Exchange.
- Repo transactions are only closed in lots (standardized number of investment instruments traded in SPAD) or multiples of lots. Considering that this way of trading involves considerable risks, we recommend this type of transactions only to customers who have extensive experience with trading investment instruments.
- Before a contract on provision of these services is signed, a personal consultation between a customer and our specialist is necessary.
Get a loan for your investments with interest rate of 5,9 % p.a. only!
Repo operation is a transaction when you use a loan from a bank for the purchase of desired securities. The purchased securities transferred on the bank’s account serve as the collateral for your loan. LBBW Bank CZ a.s. can provide you with a loan up to 70 % of finances required for the securities purchase. You use your own money for the remaining 30 %.
Repo Operation Principle
Purchase of securities for 100 in total (30 customer + 70 loan from a bank)
This example does not include interest rate cost